Kate Fuhrmann continued to add to her legacy as one of the greatest swimmers in Union Catholic history with a sensational performance at Sunday’s Union County Championships at the Sonny Werblin Recreation Center at Rutgers University in Piscataway. Fuhrmann, a junior, smashed two school records and finished first in the 50-yard freestyle to give her two individual county titles and three school records in her career. She also split 30.8 on the breaststroke leg on the seventh-place 200 medley relay, and swam on the 400 free relay that placed eighth to help lead the Vikings to a ninth place finish in the team standings with 100 points. Click here for full story.
- Rahway’s Darisme is UCC Wrestler of the Year and other honors, 2020
- Swimming: Union Catholic’s Davis Smashes School Record in 500 Free, Places 13th at Meet of Champions
- UPDATED NJSIAA STATEMENT — Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) – March 16, 2020
- Westfield girls basketball finishes the job, wins 1st Union County title in over a decade
- No. 2 Patrick School rises above No. 3 Roselle Catholic for UCT crown