The seeds and bracket for the 2019 Union County Tournament have been released. The tournament kicks off on May 13 and will end either May 17 or 18. Scotch Plains-Fanwood has earned the top seed in the eight-team tournament and Union checks in at No. 2. Scotch Plains-Fanwood won the tournament a year ago, knocking off Summit in a three-set thriller. Union won the tournament in 2017. Click here to see full bracket.
- Track and Field: The Union Catholic Girls Won Fifth Straight Union County Title, Boys Place 2nd
- Winning streaks remain for two teams at Union County track meet
- Athletes of the Week – May 22, 2019
- Boys Volleyball: Scotch Plains-Fanwood seniors cap incredible run with back-to-back UCT titles
- Scotch Plains tops Johnson 4-0 to win baseball Union County Tournament championship