The seeds and bracket for the 2019 Union County Tournament have been released. The tournament kicks off on May 13 and will end either May 17 or 18. Scotch Plains-Fanwood has earned the top seed in the eight-team tournament and Union checks in at No. 2. Scotch Plains-Fanwood won the tournament a year ago, knocking off Summit in a three-set thriller. Union won the tournament in 2017. Click here to see full bracket.
- Boys Volleyball: Scotch Plains-Fanwood seniors cap incredible run with back-to-back UCT titles
- Scotch Plains tops Johnson 4-0 to win baseball Union County Tournament championship
- Roselle Park repeats as Union County softball champs behind fourth-inning rally
- Baseball: Drama-loving Scotch Plains-Fanwood tops Johnson for UCT title
- Scotch-Plains-Fanwood Seeded #1 in Boys Volleyball UCC Tournament