The seeds and bracket for the 2019 Union County Tournament have been released. The tournament kicks off on May 13 and will end either May 17 or 18. Scotch Plains-Fanwood has earned the top seed in the eight-team tournament and Union checks in at No. 2. Scotch Plains-Fanwood won the tournament a year ago, knocking off Summit in a three-set thriller. Union won the tournament in 2017. Click here to see full bracket.
- Girls Volleyball: No. 4 Union Catholic edges No. 15 Westfield in a thriller
- Union County Conference seeks baseball assignor
- Athletes of the Week – September 18, 2019
- Kent Place tennis team hosting clothing drive for Central Africa Sports Project
- Tennis: Union Catholic Sweeps Singles Matches To Secure First Win Of Season