Luke Scanlan’s dramatic overtime decision at 138 pounds in the next-to-last bout clinched Westfield’s North 2 Group V semifinal victory over defending champion Piscataway, but the performance of his teammates prior to that point is the reason the Blue Devils will be wrestling for a sectional title. Click here for full story.
- Athletes of the Week – January 15, 2019
- Union County Tournament: Roselle Park’s Hummel wins stunner; Cranford five-peats
- Ippolito’s Reversal of Fortune; Wins UCT Heavyweight Wrestling Title
- Brearley sophomore Phillips among 10 grapplers to grab first Union County Tournament championship
- WRESTLING: Cougars Win 5th Straight Union County Tournament Championship