Luke Scanlan’s dramatic overtime decision at 138 pounds in the next-to-last bout clinched Westfield’s North 2 Group V semifinal victory over defending champion Piscataway, but the performance of his teammates prior to that point is the reason the Blue Devils will be wrestling for a sectional title. Click here for full story.
- Union County Conference baseball, softball and overall records here as of … – Union News Daily
- Springfield's Jonathan Dayton Boys Track Finishes Second in the Union County … – TAPinto.net
- Track & Field: Gov. Livingston Girls Take 1st Place at Union County Conference … – TAPinto.net
- Union Catholic's Njoroge and Samuels Sign National Letters of Intent – TAPinto.net
- Track and Field: Union Catholic Sweeps Team Titles at Union County … – TAPinto.net